
This month at our Philly Inkers' meeting, we agreed to make our swaps themed around the Holiday Mini-catalog. Each card had to feature one product or stamp set from the mini and we tried not to duplicate so that each card would be different and showcase as much as the catalog as possible. I chose the Yuletide stamp set because I'm a sucker for vintage things and these images reminded me of early 20th century Christmas images. I did a little bit more on these than I normally do on swaps, but it was fun to think outside the box on the sleigh-riders.
Supplies for card:
Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue cs, Merry moments dsp
Yuletide stamp set
Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Baja Breeze ink
Blender pens
Wide Oval punch
ticket corner punch
Dimensionals
Soft Suede ribbon
horizontal slot punch
Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue cs, Merry moments dsp
Yuletide stamp set
Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Baja Breeze ink
Blender pens
Wide Oval punch
ticket corner punch
Dimensionals
Soft Suede ribbon
horizontal slot punch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!