Thursday, September 10, 2009

Warm Wishes on the Blue Bayou

My fellow demonstrator, Kristin Kortonick, was giving away paper scraps at our last downline meeting and I took several packs, which was a major bonanza--her "scraps" are big enough to make a card or so! Included in there was some old patterned paper and a few in-colors from 2007--Blue Bayou being one. I liked the color, but there was just enough of a cardstock scrap to get one card out of it, plus a few skinny strips of matching dsp, but I thought I could get a decent card anyway. I'm happy with it! Simple and elegant. I'm getting better at setting eyelets (after someone explained a bit better how to use the Crop-A-Dile--you'd think the company would include better directions for something so complicated!)


CS: Blue Bayou, Blue Bayou dsp, whisper white
Versamark ink
Hugs and Wishes, Thoughts and Prayers stamps
Wine-colored grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!