Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thinking of You in Washington Apple

This was a go at the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. I thought it was going to be an easy-peasy sketch to work with, but it took me a long time to get this card to come together! I needed a card for one of my baby-blanket packages and thought the sketch would work well. If I'd known it would take an hour (with almost no stamping!), I would have tried something else! Anyway, here it is. I stamped a longer sentiment from the same set on the inside in Red Riding Hood. I also created my own dsp behind the Washington apple pieces with the medallion stamp from Boho backgrounds on the Pumpkin pie piece.


Supplies:
Red Riding Hood, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Washingon Apple dsp
Thoughts and Prayers, Boho Backgrounds stamp sets
Red Riding Hood, Pumpkin pie ink
Brown organdy ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card! Love the colors and the warmth they bring to your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!