Thursday, September 3, 2009

Asian Artistry Get Well Soon



I've not had much chance to play with this wonderful set yet. It's one of the new level 2 hostess sets and I really like it! I made two versions of this card. One I sent off right away as a Get Well Soon card for a friend who suddenly fell ill and the other I made for my etsy store, changing the sentiment for the Confucius saying. I also changed the colors on the bird slightly, as I was playing with my new markers. The Get Well Soon Card bird was colored with Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink and blended; the Confucius bird was colored with Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink and blended. I think the Barely Banana works better, myself.


Supplies:
Red Riding Hood, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cs
Chocolate Chip, Red Riding Hood ink, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink markers
Asian Artistry, Thoughts and Prayers stamps
Gold brads, corner rounder, blender pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!