
I had yesterday's Thinking of You with an Elephant sitting on my desk for several days and decided I liked the layout so much that I would use it again on a series and try to use all the in-colors for this year. My original idea was to only use Animal Stories in the series, but it just didn't work out that way. Some of the color combos didn't lend themselves to the animals and I was a little limited in not having any in-color ink, so here is the group. I'll post each card separately over the next few days so you can get a better look at each one. I'm toying with sending the lot to a dear friend in Nebraska who loves to write letters (real, old-fashioned ones) to people and would get good use from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!