Some of you might remember that my main project at the July Staycation was a baby book for my SIL, who is due in mid-October. Her baby shower was last weekend, and this was our gift to her for the new baby. It's a blank scrapbook, covering the first year. I used Sweet Always DSP as my color palette and then went from there! Isn't the ultra sound die cut nifty? I got an etsy seller to make it for me using my cardstock so it matched everything else. You put your ultrasound picture into the hole in the belly. So neat. You might need to enlarge the picture to see all the pages--I tried to put them on the photo collage roughly in order. Each month page has a place to write the weight and length, as well as a few things about what the baby is doing developmentally that month.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, White gel pen
Stamps: Warm Words, Love Bug (hostess level 1 set), Great Friend, Hero Arts Baby feet stamp
Accessories: too many to mention!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!