Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Cards

I was in a local baby boutique store a few weeks ago and asked if they would be interested in carrying some of my cards. They said to bring in some samples, so in addition to what I already had made for my etsy store inventory, I made up these two cards, which are CASEd from this card at splitcoast. I changed the orientation and layout on the pink one, but the blue one is pretty close. I didn't have the delicate dots SAB paper, so I made do with some So Saffron dsp instead. I also added some faux stitching for extra effect, which I think really finished the cards off nicely!


Supplies:
Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, So Saffron DSP, Whisper White cs
Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue and Certainly celery markers
Nursery Necessities stamp set
Bashful blue and pink ribbon
white brad
Scallop edge punch, piercing tool, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!