Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Melon Mambo Warm Wishes

Another card CASE from Kristin Kortonick--I loved the color combination, but what I really liked was the unusual use of the polka dotted window sheets from the Night and Day dsp set, which I happened to have! I didn't know what I was going to do with those window sheets and Kristin's layering idea was brilliant! I didn't have the butterflies or sentiment, so I swapped in the Together Forever flower (love it!) and the Warm Wishes sentiment. This card was super fast and came together in about 10 minutes (which was perfect since that's all the time I had to make it!)

Here's Kristin's card:Here's my version (they are the same color--I just couldn't get the melon mambo to come out true to color):


Supplies:
Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo cs, Night and Day dsp
Together Forever, Hugs and Wishes stamp sets
Basic Black ink
Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!