Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nursery Necessities CASE

I found a neat card from a German stamper, Andrea Roose, on splitcoast a while back and liked it a lot. It went into my "make this card someday file" and sat for a few months. A few weekends ago, we went to the baptism of a friend's baby and I needed a card to go with the gift, and thought voila! This is the card! The only thing I changed was that the sentiment is in English (obviously) and I used the modern label punch and put it below the sailboat instead of next to it the way Andrea did. I also lacked the 3/4" circle punch and so had to go up a size on the birdies.



Here's my version:
Supplies:
Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron cs, Washington Apple dsp
Nursery Necessities stamp set
Bashful blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie markers, Bashful blue, Pumpkin pie ink
White gel pen, paper piercing tool
Circle mat, modern label punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches
Scallop edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!