Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thinking of You with Animal Stories

I've made a goal lately to actually start CASEing all the great cards that I bookmark or save for future reference. This card from Angela Jones was sitting in my picture file, staring at me, saying "Please CASE me, I'm so neglected!" It was so fast and easy to copy, I can't believe I didn't have a go at it sooner! I love this layout because it is easy to frame a small picture and the card came together in about 10 minutes!

I changed up the color scheme, but used an in-color (Melon Mambo, which I didn't like at first--too bright--but am starting to get the hang of!) paired with a neutral. Easy-peasy. And stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself. My Animal Stories set is a little neglected--I bought it for the brag book for my sister in July and haven't inked it up since!


And here's my take:
Supplies:
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo cs
Basic Gray ink
Animal Stories, Thoughts and Prayers stamps
Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love the clean feel of this card. Just adorable. Thanks so much for adding your link to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!