
Diana Gibbs, another excellent demonstrator in my extended stampin' family, hosted a color challenge this week on her blog (hey Di--love the Twilight-inspired card!!). I was a little behind the ball and am squeaking this in under the wire, but I hit two birds with one stone on it--I used the color challenge and CASEd a card from Kimberly Van Diepen's blog that I saw yesterday and wanted to try. One of my goals lately is to CASE cards I find and like, rather than just saving them for another day (and then I can't find them or I'm overwhelmed by all the possibilities!). I was going to use the Thinking of You Sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers set because I like the font, but it seemed too big for the space I had left after I put all the pieces together, so I went with the smaller one from Teeny Tiny Wishes (oh my goodness is that a great set! So many sentiments!)
My version:

Supplies:
Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla CS
Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate chip ink
Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set
White 3/8" grosgrain ribbon (non-SU)
Scallop edge punch
Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla CS
Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate chip ink
Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set
White 3/8" grosgrain ribbon (non-SU)
Scallop edge punch
This looks so nice Juliana, you did an awesome job combining the two. Thanks so much for playing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Di