This week's Late Night Stampers' Challenge is to make a birthday card (can never have too many of those, although I tend to use Thinking of You cards more often). I wanted to use Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge for this week and kept thinking about a card layout from a swap I received this month at the Inkers' meeting.I like the clean lines and the greens work very nicely together--I was afraid the Artichoke would drown things out, but it is a nice accent. Plus, I got to ink up my new SAB set, Birthday Bliss, which I've been itching to do since it arrived a few weeks ago.

Supplies:
Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Whisper White cs, Certainly Celery dsp
Birthday bliss stamp set
Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana inks/markers
Certainly Celery satin ribbon
1 3/4" circle punch
Circles #2 die cut (used for template)
so pretty, Juliana! love your offset panelled layout:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!
ReplyDeletelove your layout, great use of the colours too! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the simple layout! It looks great!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun sentiment LOL! Great birthday card :D Thanks for playing along this week :D
ReplyDeleteLovely card!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!
ReplyDelete♥♥Lea
Great use of the DSP! Love this layout, too!
ReplyDelete