Friday, March 19, 2010

Sweetness Unlimited

Another nice day today! I think spring is definitely making an appearance in this part of the country. I'll take it. The sun helps me get my tired third trimester self going in the morning, which takes a bit of doing these days.

I found this card sketch on a listserv that I'm on and thought I would give it a try. I used last week's Color Dare and Animal Stories, which worked perfectly together! I don't know why these colors said Baby card to me, but they did. I tried to use Crystal Effects on the whale, but it got a bit messed up while drying (I didn't put it far enough out of the way of my other projects!) so I ended up just restamping it and leaving it alone. Still cute though!


Supplies:
Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip cs, Certainly Celery dsp
Animal Stories, Sweetness Unlimited stamps
Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate chip ink
Modern label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Circles #2 die (for template only)
Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Very cute baby card - and yes, I like these colors too. I bet that whale would have been too cute with Crystal Effects on him - I might have to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great baby card! And, I believe chocolate chip goes with everything! LOL

    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!