Rain again today; I had to dodge puddles and raindrops as I made my way to the midwives this morning for my 34 week visit. (Everything looks fine; baby's head is down, heartbeat is good, all very normal). I will confess that my mojo seems broken again--I have a few projects that I'm working on for etsy customers, but other than that, I don't seem to have much motivation. Chalk it up to third trimester blahs, I guess. I'm itching to get working on birth announcements, but have to wait for supplies to arrive next week. I have them all designed (except for the birth details, of course!), and will just need to spend a little bit of time with a paper cutter and scissors to get them ready to go. The picture and the birth details can be added later, minimizing the last minute work, which was my goal with them.
So my share for today is a card I made at the beginning of Lent for a friend who had a bad sinus/respiratory infection. I just never got around to posting it! I was saving it for a week like this when I knew I wouldn't be creating much but still wanted to share a few things.I did make a little oops on it--I stamped the sentiment just a little too close to the stem on the flower, but oh well. It is a simple card and I figured it wasn't that noticeable and just left it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!