Grab Bag Cards
(click link for details)
Free Shipping Offer
(offer expires March 31, 2010--only a few more days of Sale-A-Bration! It's a great time to join the Stampin' Up family!)
(click link for details)
Free Shipping Offer
(offer expires March 31, 2010--only a few more days of Sale-A-Bration! It's a great time to join the Stampin' Up family!)
Today is Lazarus Saturday, and marks the official beginning of Holy Week in the Eastern Orthodox Church. It is the day that the Church remembers Christ raising Lazarus from the dead and is also the traditional day for bringing catechumens into the Church by baptism and chrismation.I've been very busy the last two or three days working on Sesame Street invitations and adornments for three separate etsy customers--when it rains, it pours, right? On the one hand, that is a LOT of little eyes to glue together (335 to be exact) but on the other hand, it is nice to do a bunch all at once and just do it assembly line-style rather than in bits and pieces. I'm glad of the work right now, for it will help float me in the next few months when I'm out of commission with the new baby.
I made these two cards as part of a stamp camp that my upline held a few weeks ago. I was a helper at the camp, so I made the cards/projects a week early. It was so nice to just be at the camp and help and not have to think about trying to get my own stamping done at the same time. It was a great camp! Good attendance, despite miserable weather, and lots of cute projects. These cards are just so bright and fresh and seem like the day outside today. It is cool today, but the sun is shining, the trees outside my window have little white flowers on them and, the best part, I have a babysitter this morning until lunch time! Whoo-hoo! I'm thinking of getting a pedicure just to celebrate!Supplies:
Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Flight of the Butterfly, Dot-Dot-Dot ala cart stamps (Occ. mini)
Gable green, Tempting Turquoise inks
silver brads
Beautiful butterflies embosslits
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!