Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Decor Elements

I did actually make a card today, but my camera is acting up and I'm not sure I'm happy with it (I should just stay out of my craft closet until I feel better...) so I may wait to post it tomorrow, if I can fix it so I like it.In the living room

As for today, I took pictures of the decor elements that I put up in my kitchen and living room. I did get the ones in my son's new room up, but the rest of the room isn't finished yet, so I'll post the photos of his room when it is finished (hopefully later this week or early next week). 'Scuse the quality of the photos--I don't have a professional camera and my house is a row home, so the lighting is a bit dodgy inside.


In the kitchen

My son had a grand time "helping" me put up the one in the living room--he kept handing me the cast off paper and then took the applicator and "smoothed" the finished result after I had done so. It was cute and slightly frustrating at the same time.

In any case, I might be a bit sporadic posting the next few days as I continue to battle this respiratory thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!