Monday, March 15, 2010

Tart and Tangy for the Diva Coffee Break Design Girls


I had this card floating around in my head all last week, and finally got around to making it on Friday afternoon (after a nice can of Diet Coke to get myself going!). The color challenge from the Diva Coffee Break Design team had me scratching my head, but I wanted to use a sketch from Stampin' Addicts and pair it with Tart and Tangy and figured it would all come together in the end, which it did! The soft suede was the color that I had a hard time incorporating, but decided in the end that it just needed to be a very minor accent (on the stem of the cherries and the "For You" sentiment).

Supplies:
Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White cs
Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Tart and Tangy, Vintage Labels stamps
Versamark, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede markers/ink
1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1", 3/4" circle punches
Bermuda bay grosgrain ribbon
dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!