
Supplies:
Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Whisper White cs
Pocket Silhouettes, Great Friend stamps
Whisper White Craft Ink, Night of Navy marker
Ornament punch
The second card is a make-n-take from our last downline meeting in Jersey, designed by my upline, Tara Gupta-Goldenberg. We've decided that those of us in Tara's downline should be designated Spawn of Tara, so as spawn, I will bow down at the feet of my master and show you her brilliant idea for using up old dsp scraps.

So the basic idea is that you start out with a dsp scrap (you know those little pieces that accumulate, retire and just sit in your file, moaning with neglect?), clear emboss a solid image on it, and then either sponge or brayer (or both, in this case) with a darker color like chocolate chip. You can also use whisper white and a sponge and get a sort of misty look to it. Layer with white and a neutral and you're finished! So I have no idea which dsp this particular scrap came from, since Tara just brought a handful of them for us to use in our make-n-takes, but I think it might be from last year's Urban Garden.
Supplies:
Sahara Sand, Whisper White cs, Urban Garden (?) dsp, retired
Upsy Daisy stamp set
Versamark, Whisper White craft, Chocolate chip
Brayer, sponges
Whisper White grosgrain ribbon
Eyelet edge punch, corner rounder punch
nice!! I like the ornament punch one a lot!
ReplyDelete