Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shoebox Swaps

Last week our Philadelphia-based PhillyInkers got together in Jenkintown for a shoebox swap--we had a great time! (Thanks, Heather, hosting!) We had mulled apple cider, yummy ginger snaps, plus lots of great cards to make! I'll show you the non-Christmas related ones this week and save the rest for December when things are more in a holiday mood.

This first card was designed by Tiffany and I love the black and white design and the simplicity of it! It kind of reminds me of a tuxedo. I think it would make great thank yous for a bridal shower, or even a wedding!

Supplies:
Whisper White, Basic Black cs
Sincere Salutations stamp set
Basic Black ink
Vintage brads (black and silver)
Organza ribbon
Scallop oval/large oval punch
top note die (also one on the inside for writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!