Last week I went to visit my parents and had a morning where I played with my mother's stamp supplies. I came up with a few cards and realized that having a large ink and paper selection is really a nice thing--I'm going to have to expand her collection, I think! Christmas is coming, baby. My mom does have a lot of nice stamps, however, including a few that I don't have yet, so it was fun to play around with them a bit.
Here's a thank you card I came up with using Fifth Ave Floral. I would have liked some Red Riding Hood cardstock for the base, but alas, So Saffron was what was to hand, so the card turned out much more subtle than I would normally make. I think it is okay for all that.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!