Monday, October 12, 2009

Blowin' in the Wind

This is a card that I CASEd from Jacqueline Van Sickle. Her card appeared on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator gallery, so I can't link to it, but the photo is below. I just subbed in rich razzleberry ribbon and kiwi kiss for soft suede and old olive, respectively.

I did wonder briefly what I was going to do with a get well card, as I find I don't have a great need to have those on hand, but my goddaughter e-mailed a few days ago to say that her husband was having minor back surgery this week, so I think I'll send it on to him!

Here's Jacqueline's card:
Here's mine:


Supplies:
Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White cs
Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps
Kiwi Kiss ink
Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon (flipped over)
Antique brass brads
Modern label, horizontal slot, and wide oval punches
white gel pen (on cattails)
dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!