The original version of this card featured old olive taffeta ribbon from the Mistletoe ribbon originals (love it, but don't have it...) and used the stamp set Berry Merry for the ribbon down to the ornament. I just used my real red marker to hand-draw it on instead.Supplies:
Whisper White cs, Christmas Cocoa dsp
Real Red ink, marker
Delightful decorations stamp set
Ornament punch
Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

Supplies:
Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White cs, Merry moments dsp
Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations, Four the Holidays stamps
Real Red, Old Olive, Basic black ink
Sponge wedge
Dazzling diamonds/two-way glue pen
1" circle punch, ornament punch, scallop edge punch
5/8" red grosgrain ribbon
gold brad
white thread
Melissa Riker's original version of this card featured Old Olive, but I thought Kiwi Kiss would look just as nice with the Cottage Wall dsp (for a Christmas card, who'd have thunk?) and it did! I also used a Signo gold gel pen to draw on the ties for the ornaments rather than using elastic cord as Melissa did. I love the clean lines of the design!Supplies:
Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss cs, Cottage Wall dsp
Delightful Decorations, Four the Holidays stamps
Kiwi Kiss ink
Signo gold gel pen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!