Monday, October 26, 2009

Announcing Miss Ellen Marie


Some good friends of ours from seminary days recently added a daughter to their family and I had offered to make birth announcements for them. I had originally intended a totally different design, but ended up with this one. I think it is sweet and nicely used up most of my remaining Pink Pirouette (I'm down to scraps now). As a little baby gift, I also made her a little brag book using the splitcoast tutorial plus a card to match the birth announcements.

Supplies:
Whisper White, Pink Pirouette cs, Candy Lane DSP (retired)
Baby Feet stamp (non-SU), Nursery Necessities
5/8" white grosgrain ribbon
scallop oval, large oval, scallop square punches

The brag book has a vellum overlay with the hands and feet on it. I layered that over Pretty in Pink for a nice effect.

Supplies:
Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Vellum cs (non-SU)
Clear envelopes (5)
Antique Brass eyelets, crop-a-dile
pink ribbon (non-SU)
Die cut letters in Chocolate Chip (left over from my baby book project from the summer)
Non-SU flower sticker

The matching card--I got the punch pal idea from a fellow PhillyInker swap card from several months ago.


Supplies:
Whisper White, Pink Pirouette cs, Pink Pirouette dsp
Sweet Little Sentiments stamps set (retired)
Pink Pirouette ink
Scallop oval, large oval, scallop circle, scallop edge, 1/2" circle punches, Crop-A-Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!