Monday, October 5, 2009

The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew...


Since we've officially announced it to our families now, I can share this card with you. I made it to announce the arrival of another member to our family come early May. I thought it turned out pretty cute! I got the window idea from someone on splitcoast but the overall layout and design is the result of my own fiddling. After doing Diana Gibbs' color challenge with Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip, I find that I really love the two together and the Pretty in Pink is such a nice accent!


Supplies:
Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla cs
Teeny Tiny Wishes, (non-SU) pregnant lady silhouette stamp, Warm Words stamp sets
Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate chip ink
White gel pen
Scallop edge punch, 1" circle punch
Brown and pink stitched grosgrain ribbon (non-SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!