
So this is pretty much a straight CASE of Jan's card--I just subbed in the scallop edge for the eyelet edge and omitted the extra layer on the sentiment. I really like this card--the photo doesn't really do it justice. It's so simple and yet there are a lot of nice little details to catch the eye. Jan is brilliant about coming up with great designs like that.
Supplies:
Real Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Suede cs, Christmas Cocoa dsp
Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Real Red, Soft Suede Ink
Modern Label, scallop edge, ornament punches
Vintage (antique brass) brads
silver elastic
real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon


Both of the above cards are based on cards from Andrea's Tree Trimmings card kit. I didn't have the stamps she used on the second card, so I just cut out the ornaments from the dsp and popped them up on dimensionals. I realized after I had the card all together that I had forgotten the ribbon on the bottom, but I actually like it better without it.
Supplies (both cards):
Very Vanilla, real red, Chocolate chip cs, Merry Moments dsp
Four the Holidays Stamp set
gold brads
scallop edge punch
paper snips
dimensionals
sponge
brown grosgrain ribbon (non-SU)
My one original card in the batch, and I can only claim a bit of originality on it. The basic sketch is from an older sketch challenge from Kerin Sylvester, which you may remember me doing several takes on in early September. This card started out as a CASE of another card of Kerin's, which used the same sketch, but just turned out so different, that I'm calling it my own. The color scheme and basic layout is about all that I retained from Kerin's original card (Number #13 on the list).Supplies:
Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand cs, Bella Bleu dsp
Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede ink
Sponging
Winter Post stamp set
gold organdy ribbon (non-Su)
corner rounder punch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!