Friday, October 9, 2009

Circle Circus Birthday Wishes

One of the stamp sets my mom just got in her stamp club was Circle Circus, which I've had my eye on since summer, but keep waffling about whether to get it. It's a nice set, but there are just so many stamp sets I have on my wish list, it is hard to narrow it down! In any case, I'm still on the fence about the set (even though it was fun to play with and I've seen LOTS of really cool things to do with it). For anyone who happens to read this post and just adores this set, post a link to your favorite examples in the comments section!

Anyway, here is the card I came up with. It is a little hard to see in the photo, but the brown punched out circle behind the sentiment is stamped in chocolate chip with the largest scallop circle from the set and punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch for a little extra detail.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, generic deep red, chocolate chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Red Riding Hood, Bashful Blue
Stamps: Circle Circus, Sincere Salutations
Ribbon: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon
Punches: 1 1/4" circle and large oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!