I admit this is not at all stamping-related, but I needed a venue and a captive audience, so you're stuck. Feel free to skip on to card-related stuff.
Anyway. I finally watched the movie Twilight today. I had resisted reading the books because I'm the type of person that has a hard time reading something precisely because everyone else is reading it. I'm kind of contrary that way. So when the movie came out, I thought, well that's a movie I can miss. Somehow stampers and Twilight seem to go together, however, and I found myself intrigued by all the discussion on the stamping blogs--weird, huh? So I decided to give in and watch the movie to start. I told myself I was *not* going to read the books. ;)
But. I have to say, I enjoyed the movie. It won't be on my top 10 (The English Patient is just in a whole other category), but I still had fun watching it. I will *sigh* probably watch the next one when it comes out and...wait for it...I *may* even have to crack the books. What is the world coming to?
On to stamping. Today I spent catching up on sketch challenges (very early in the week too!) and will post more of them later this week, but for now, here's my take on Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketch.


Oh goodness, this card is beautiful! I love the repeated sillhouette!
ReplyDeleteAnd regarding Twilight- give in, read the books. They are SOOO much better than the movie (thought I did still like the movie). I tend to be the same way, not reading the "fad" books, but these were ones that were worth giving in and breaking my rule. :) Happy reading to you!
This is SO beautiful -I love the branch silhouettes and the sentiment, perfect! Nicely done!
ReplyDelete