I should add that my first June order finally arrived yesterday (it had been shipped to my husband's office and took a few days for us to actually get it home...much to my impatience). Can I just say two words? NEW CATALOG!! Spent time last night perusing the catalog and dreaming big stamping dreams. But. The other thing in my box was the Great Friend stamp set (which made it into the new catalog!) and I love it! I couldn't wait to try it out this morning, so here you go:

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Kraft, non-SU pattern paper
Ink: Old Olive (second generation stamp)
Stamps: Great Friend, Polka Dot Punches
Ribbon: non-SU 1 1/4" organza ribbon (vanilla)
Accessories: Scallop edge punch
You can purchase it here.
Ink: Old Olive (second generation stamp)
Stamps: Great Friend, Polka Dot Punches
Ribbon: non-SU 1 1/4" organza ribbon (vanilla)
Accessories: Scallop edge punch
You can purchase it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!