Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gift Card Holder

Here's a cute gift card holder! I got the basic idea from this splitcoast stamper, but I made some modifications and changed the size to a more standard A2 card size (it is slightly smaller than A2). I'm also glad I finally found a good use for the Pink Flamingo DSP! I received it in a paper share and I must confess, it wasn't my favorite. But I'm really happy with how it turned out!! If you like it, you can purchase it here.



Paper: Real Red, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP
Ink: Basic Brown
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop Border, Slot punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch

This card is great because it requires very little stamping. In fact, if you used an embellishment like a button or brad, it wouldn't need any stamping! We'll be making a card similar to this one at the Tuesday Cards for the Occasion Class--sign up today and receive a free gift for preregistering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!