Thursday, June 18, 2009

Textured Friend to Friend

Another CASE from a splitcoast stamper. I changed the colors a bit and the ribbon, but kept the layout and stamp set. The original card had been embossed on the Big Shot, and alas, I do not, as yet, own one, so I had to improvise the textured layer. I had some textured paper lying around from who knows where and decided that would work. I think the result is nice.


Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Apricot Appeal, Very Vanilla, textured creamy paper
Ink: Basic Brown
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ribbon: Burgundy organza ribbon saved off a gift long ago (I'm an inconsistent saver--I'm quick to throw out many things, but small stuff like ribbon on gifts and buttons off garments, I tend to keep FOREVER...I know, weird).

The angle of the picture makes it look like a big card, but it is really just a standard A2 with a top fold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!