Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weddings in June

In pursuit of building my etsy store business, I've been making LOTS of bids on various alchemy requests, including wedding invitations. Mostly I've been shot down, but that's how it goes. Fake it 'til you make it. Well, I think I made it! I finally got a bid accepted by a bride in California for 75 pocketfold wedding invitations with 2 inserts and response card. Whoo-hoo! She needs them in a hurry, however (long story...), so that's what I'm going to be furiously working on for the next 2 weeks!

Here is the shades of gray sample I made for her to see what it would look like. Hers will be chocolate brown, gold and ivory, however. I'll post pictures when I'm finished with them. After some tips from Melissa Chadwick Levy, another Philly Inker, on how to use the big Baroque Motif stamp, I think I'm finally loving this set!


Paper: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Stamp: Baroque Motif
Ribbon: 1-1/2" off white organza ribbon from Michaels or A.C. Moore (bought for a swag project a few years ago...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!