Friday, June 19, 2009

KS Thursday Challenge #18

Tried Kerin's sketch challenge #18 this week--I like her clean layouts. I have been kind of addicted to DSP lately, so I was determined to make a card this morning without it! I nearly caved halfway through, but decided that the pattern made the card too busy. So here is a clean and simple card! I'm thinking about using it for the Make-n-Take for July because there are a couple of techniques (especially for those on a budget) that I think would be good to show.
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Warm Words, Curvy Verses, Puns from the Past
Ribbon: Brown non-su stitched grosgrain ribbon
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, large oval punch, blender pen, dimensionals
Technique: blender pen used as a marker

2 comments:

  1. Oh that carriage is so sweet. You did a great job with the sketch. This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to your DSP addiction! I've been trying to design cards without it for classes during the catalog transition, and I'm having a hard time NOT using it!! Nice restraint you showed here!! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!