On the up side, I printed out one copy of all the printed part of the invitation and trimmed it all to make sure that the margins and everything "worked" and except for one little error that was easily corrected, they all fit and trimmed fine! I'm going to have to spend a day at Kinko's having quality time with the big paper trimmer there since mine is on the fritz (I need new blades in a big bad way), but that's okay. The one at Kinko's is way better than mine anyway and I can get it done faster with the ruler guides and being able to cut multiple pages at once.
On the downside, my lovely babysitter has to take two days off this week and they are the worst days! Thursday and Friday--can you say bad timing? I've gotten so spoiled. Hopefully, I can just get an assembly line going once I get it all cut out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!