
I CASEd this card from Wendy Hawkinson a few weeks ago and was saving it for the right occasion to present itself, and yesterday it did. There is a retired priest and his wife who live in Nebraska who are dear friends of ours and we just learned that the wife, Lilijah (Lily for short) is undergoing surgery on her liver today. Lily is fond of flowers, pretty cards and old-fashioned letters, so I thought this would be the perfect card to send to her. She has had a lot of health issues in her life and I know she is struggling to keep her spirits up this time, so if you would like to send her a card, please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you their address.
Supplies:Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White cs, Old Olive dsp
Inspired by Nature, Thoughts and Prayers stamp sets
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose markers
Sponge
Wide and scallop oval punches
Open scallop border punch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!