Monday, February 1, 2010

A Portion of Thyself


According to Emerson, it is the greatest gift. So here is my little portion for your viewing pleasure. Forgive the secondary post (again!!) of the day--I just realized that the sketch challenge I used closes tomorrow and wanted to get it posted in time.

I used the Stamping Royalty sketch and the Curtain Call color challenge for this card and am quite pleased with the result. I love the Of the Earth hostess set (contact me to find out how you can earn it for free!)--it is so versatile--and Stacy's color combo this week is so lovely.



Supplies:
Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Whisper White cs, Pumpkin pie dsp
Of the Earth hostess set (level 1)
Lavender lace, Pumpkin pie, garden green markers
Lavender lace 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (retired, I think)
Open scallop border punch (SAB)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Juliana! Love that sweet flower and your combination of the colors with this fun sketch:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and such lovely saying.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is sooo pretty! Lovely card. Nice job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! This has inspired me to get out that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK WOW!!! This card is great. I love all the little details. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!