Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fresh Squeezed Summer

I also got the Tart and Tangy set in my August box and finally broke it out this week. I'm not really a glitter person, but I have to say, I'm liking the Dazzling Diamonds and two-way glue pen! It really gives a bit of pop to a card. I like how it makes the fruit shine on this card! I was inspired by this card on splitcoast, but ended up with a different look in the end. I created my own yellow dsp by sponging a piece of Whisper White and then stamping the orange in yo-yo yellow all over it.

This is a brighter card than I normally make, but I think it works. I never thought I'd have a reason to use up that Sherbet dsp from last year's catalog! (I got a few sheets in a dsp share and have despaired of ever using them!)


Supplies:
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Green Galore, Yo-Yo Yellow, Sherbet dsp, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Yo-Yo Yellow, Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Accessories: Scallop square punch, 1 1/4" square punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, sponges, yellow stitch grosgrain ribbon, gold mini-brads, two-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!