Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday...but not to me

This is another birthday card I made at my mother's, based on a design by Rebecca Harvey. My mom made a similar card in her stamp club, then CASEd it herself again at home and then I CASEd that card, since I didn't have the stamps available to CASE the original. Anyway, here it is:

The small inset photo is the card with the insert inside. It's kind of a nifty concept, anyway. I'd like to have another go at it with a different set next time. I think I'd use sticky strip or a glue dot to hold the outer card together as well--the snail just didn't quite cut it on this one. This card would be darling using the new Circle Circus set, don't you think?

Supplies:

Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, White cardstock
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful blue
Stamps: Itty Bitty Buds, plus two sets long retired (one has shapes and one has the Happy Birthday sentiment, don't know the names)
Punches: 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Accessories: dimensional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!