
While at Meg Loven's Stampin' and Scrappin' Staycation in July, I was able to use a Big Shot to make some darling matchbox favors. I've seen these favors cropping up all over different blogs since the Occassions mini debuted earlier this spring and I really like them! So cute and there are so many ways to customize them! Here I've made two that are quite different--I envision the pink and brown one as a baby shower favor and the white dry-embossed one as a wedding or bridal shower favor. Need favors? Just ask! I have a listing in my etsy store for them.
Supplies for "Adorable" box: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip cs, pink pirouette ink, Warm Words stamp set, Hero Arts baby feet stamp, flower brad in pretty in pink, dimensionals, Matchbox favor die with labels, Big Shot die cutting machine
Supplies for "Adorable" box: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip cs, pink pirouette ink, Warm Words stamp set, Hero Arts baby feet stamp, flower brad in pretty in pink, dimensionals, Matchbox favor die with labels, Big Shot die cutting machine


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!