Thursday, August 20, 2009

Christmas in August

These cards use a set from the new Holiday Mini-Catalog, available September 1! There are so many great stamps and accessories in this catalog, it was hard to choose just one (but one needs some self-restraint...) This is from the Yuletide set, which I choose for its watercolor possibilities, but I needed to make some samples for an etsy seller who is giving me some free publicity and these were quick and easy. I love the vintage look of this set--I'm such a sucker for vintage things.


Supplies:
Cs: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
Stamps: Yuletide
Ribbon: Olive and Red Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
Brads: Gold and pewter brads (from Joann Fabric)
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch

I may offer these cards as a DIY kit, so stay tuned and be sure to let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!