Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anniversary card for my god-daughter

On my way to Whole Foods a few days ago, I realized suddenly that my god-daughter's anniversary was at the beginning of August and I missed it! So one night last week I frantically made a card for her to get in the mail right away--I foolishly decided that it had to be an emboss resist card using my new brayer, so it took longer than it might have, but that's okay--I'm happy with the result even thought it took some fiddling to get it right (mostly because I made some newbie mistakes with the brayer while in the early stages). Michelle Zindorf makes it look so easy! I'm going to have to practice a lot more with it to get the feel for the brayer in my hand.


Supplies:
Red Riding Hood, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa cs
Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes (on the inside) stamps
Ink: Red Riding Hood, More Mustard, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa craft, Chocolate chip, versamark
Accessories: Sponges, brayer, clear emboss powder, heat gun, gold brads, paper piercing tool, mat pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!