Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sesame Street Punch Pals

I wish I could take creative credit for this cute card, but alas, someone more crafty than me thought it up! My upline, Claire, took a picture of this card at the Stampin' Up trip in Hawaii this past spring, so I don't know who to give credit for the idea! I've been dying to make it since she posted it on our Inker's forum, but haven't had the right punches for it, until now! (Thank goodness for birthdays!) The original card was a birthday card and had the Hugs and Wishes birthday sentiment on it, but I thought it would make a darling invitation, and so used the You're Invited stamp from the same set instead. This card is great for using up little scraps!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yo-yo yellow, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, textured Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Hugs and Wishes
Punches: Scallop circle, 1/2" circle punch, 3/16" circle punch, large oval, modern label punch, 1" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!