Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Living in the Oven

The heat broke a bit last night after a brief rain shower, but it is still hot and humid, so not great yet. It is supposed to be quite nice by the end of the week, however, which is great since my parents and sister are coming on Thursday to stay the long weekend. (Yippie!)


I have only a few minutes, so this will be brief. Today's card uses the Stamping 411 sketch for the week and I'm still not sure I like it. I had a hard time making the colors come together. I started with the dsp, which I like a lot, but had a hard time figuring out what to put with it. But anyway, here it is.


Supplies:
Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray, Whisper white cs, retired dsp (from clearance rack)
Elements of Style stamp set
Rose red, basic gray ink
basic gray satin ribbon
dimensionals, paper snips.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, and the stamp matches that dsp perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!