
I'm not getting as much done as I would like these days because the baby is in that phase where he wants to be held all the time, or at the very least, to nurse VERY frequently. So I'm not getting a ton of stamping done, to say nothing of housework, etc.
I took the kids downtown this afternoon to meet a friend and her two kids for our own little walking club--got to work off the post partum jelly belly somehow! It is pretty hot and very humid, so I'm quite draggy this evening. I want to go get a snack, but the thought of getting up out of my chair is a bit much to contemplate at the moment.
I am trying to work on my etsy store right now though, milk vampire aside. :) One thing I've been meaning to make and put in the store for a long time is stamped onesies. I bought the onesies last summer, but with the custom work I had lined up, and then the sickness and general yuck of pregnancy, I never got around to stamping them until yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with how they came out, actually! I'm especially fond of the choo choo train one. I think these would be great baby gifts! (Can you tell I have babies on the brain??)
Supplies:
100 % Pima cotton bodysuits
Sock Monkey, Choo-Choo Train stamps
White & Close to Cocoa Craft ink
Aqua Painter
Iron
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!