
In any case, with all these hydrangeas floating around the web, I decided to create my own! Sometime before Mother's Day, Connie Babbert posted a card with a lilac made from the trio flower punch. I thought it was a cool idea and saved the card for future reference. As I started thinking hydrangeas, I noticed that our neighbor has a bunch of them blooming in front of her house, and I took a closer look one day to get an idea about colors and shading and such, and realized that the shape of the flowers was similar to the trio flower punch too! And thus a great idea was synthesized. I used Elegant Eggplant and Brocade Blue for my colors with a glitter pen for accents.

Corrected 6/11/10: I should add that two of the elements on this card are on the last chance list, so if you love them, be sure to get them before they are gone! You can shop in my online store by clicking on the "Cherish" card on my left sidebar. The retiring elements are the trio flower punch and the Brocade Blue cardstock. Items are selling out very quickly and only stamps are guaranteed in stock until the end of the month, so don't wait too long!
Supplies:
Elegant Eggplant, Brocade Blue, Naturals White cardstock
Oval All stamp set
Elegant eggplant ink
Large oval, scallop oval, 2 step bird, and trio flower punches
glitter glue pen
tombow monoadhesive glue
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!