Saturday, January 16, 2010

Night and Day Rich Razzleberry


I saw a version of this card on the blog "Just Sponge It! by Cindi" and decided it was a neat way to use the Night and Day dsp, which is black and white. I had some pieces left after a Twilight project last fall and decided to use a scrap on this card. I sponged a little Rich Razzleberry in the flower centers and around the edge of the oval and card front, stamped and punched the sentiment, added ribbon and I was done! Easy-peasy. The whole card took make 10 minutes to make and would be a fast card to mass-produce for a gift.

Supplies:
Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry cs, Night and Day dsp
Rich Razzleberry ink
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Scallop and large oval
sponge
Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!