Friday, January 15, 2010

Ice Skating in Bermuda Bay


I made this as a last minute addition to my Christmas cards, but since it is more winter-y that Christmas-y, I thought I could sneak it in now. :) It is CASEd from somewhere, and the only thing I changed was the snowflake--I used the Winter Post snowflake rather than the simple snowflake with the punch. I like my version just as well, though! What drew me to the card initially was the unusual color combination--I've not done well using Bermuda Bay in very many cards, and this was a nice bright happy card. The finished card measures 4.25x4.25 and fits great in a standard A2 envelope.

Supplies:
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Real Red cs
Winter Post stamp set
Whisper White craft, Bermuda bay marker, Real red classic ink
Clear rhinestone brad, paper snips, scallop border punch, Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!