
Okay, I think this is the last Black Magic card for a while. This one is again based on a card from Aunt Karen, I think I just changed the color of the brads. This card made me long for a Big Shot to cut out the ovals perfectly for me--I used a template and cut all but the Black Magic piece by hand. Can you say aggravation? At least the black magic part could be punched with the wide oval. The other nit-picky thing about this card was that I didn't have Ruby Red ink in a pad (only the marker) so the background took a LONG time to complete.
Supplies:
Charmed stamp set
Ruby Red, Whisper White, Chocolate chip ink
Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip Whisper White cs
Whisper white grosgrain ribbon
wide oval punch/oval template
colored pencils/white gel pen
pewter brads (non-SU!)
paper piercing tool
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!