Friday, April 30, 2010

Did ya miss me?

Thought I was in the hospital having the baby, didn't ya? No, I'm still here, although I *am* having a lot of practice contractions the last few days, so maybe soon. But these things have their own sense of timing, so who knows.


These cards are from various shoebox swaps I've attended in the past few months--hope you enjoy them!

Design by Gina Thornton

I spent the morning with a friend and her 2 1/2 year old daughter walking around downtown, letting our children run around in the hot sun and get all tuckered out for afternoon naps (what a great gravy train that is!) and am ready for a bit of a rest myself! Let's hope all that walking did me some good...


Design by Ann-Marie Urban

1 comment:

  1. yup! I totally thought you were having a baby! oh well, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!