
My sister called me earlier this week to ask me to make her a customized retirement card for her husband's co-workers. I had just received my pre-order Elements of Style stamp set (available May 1st in the summer mini!) and knew exactly what I wanted to do. CASE Michelle Zindorf, of course! I'd been eying the set since samples starting showing up on the blogs in January after Leadership, when attendees received the set for free, but was sitting on the fence about it until I saw Michelle's card. Then I knew I definitely wanted the set! It is so versatile--you can use the big flower stamp as a toile background or as the center piece of your card or project, and the flourish stamp is a lovely accent. The hummingbird had to grow on me, as I'm not much of a "bird person", but I like him now too. And, I'm proud to say, after a long period on the outs, that my brayer and I are now officially on good terms. Possibly even BFF terms. :)
Supplies:
Old Olive smooth and textured, bashful blue, very vanilla cs
Elements of Style stamp set
Jet black staz-on, blush blossom marker, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue inks, basic black, certainly celery, always artichoke markers
stamp-a-ma-jig
white gel pen
sponges, brayer
large oval punch, large circle die cut
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!