Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Toddler naps

It's sunny and 85 degrees today--is it really only April 6? This doesn't bode well for summer, I am thinking. And us with three floors and no AC. Oy. I guess it is supposed to be hot tomorrow, but then get back to normal temps for this time of year.

My son is still a bit messed up sleep-wise from our Pascha adventures, which is to be expected (we're all getting caught up around here!) and so nap time has been a bit of an adventure these last days. I went in to wake him up and found him like this and thought it was so cute. Forgive the blurry photo--he opened his eyes when I took it so I couldn't redo it.

And for my quick card share, this is a card I made at a shoebox swap in March (or was it February? The time is running together for me). I like the blues and muted tones of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!